Check out my mindful morning podcast! This podcast is designed to help you integrate Scripture into your morning routine and your busy schedule. Episodes are released every Monday-Saturday bright & early. Scroll down to listen with your favorite podcast app.
For each podcast you can expect:
- 5-10 minutes in length
- Upbeat Scripture reading (we don’t have a lot of time, so remember that quantity is not as important as quality… which God’s Word certainly is!)
- Some Fun Facts from my research
- My Two Cents and applications (I’m not a theologian… I’m just sharing what God has laid on my heart!)
293: God's Strength (Psalm 44:1-8) – Start with Scripture (A Hesed Heart Podcast)
You can find & follow my podcast on:
Curious where I do my research?
Check out some of my FAVORITE resources that I use to study Scripture:
NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
I would HIGHLY recommend. I love this book for several reasons:
- The maps are easy to understand and help me visualize what’s going on
- I believe the dates and statements to be as close to factual as possible
- The charts and information are so helpful to understand and summarize each book of the Bible
Another book I really enjoy. This not only sets up the New Testament with helpful information, but it also takes each book and breaks it down. It gives book information (like author, date, audience, etc) and even includes a brief commentary on important or challenging verses. Another resource I would highly recommend.
I use this ESV study Bible almost every day and definitely every week. It has great maps, book introductions, and information about context, specific verses, and even historical facts. I have the fake leather version which is sturdy and beautiful. I would highly recommend! ESV is my personal favorite translation. When I got my physical Bible, I also got a virtual version on esvbible.org which I also use regularly.
I really enjoy this NIV Study Bible & I use it regularly. It has great maps, charts, & historical/archeological information throughout. Plus really nice color pictures of historical cities & objects! It does a pretty good job going verse by verse to share historical & Scriptural connections.