Yoga & Wellness Grounded in Christ
Our pillars are:
- Scripture – God’s word is inspired and authoritative. All coaching, yoga, and practices are grounded in the Bible and Biblical truth. If you feel any teaching is not lining up with God’s Word we value that insight and those conversations.
- Christ – There is 1 God in 3 persons (the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit). All people need a savior and that savior is Jesus Christ. He is alive, we are saved by grace through faith in Him, and He is at work in us and through us.
- Love – Our purpose is to love God and love others, which we can only do by also loving ourselves. We live this steadfast, loyal, HESED love in our lives because God first loved us and called us to do the same.
- Whole-being Wellness– We live out that love in 4 key areas: body, mind, heart, and soul. Only by investing in all 4 can we deeply grow with Christ & glow for the Kingdom.
- Unique-ness – Every person is created uniquely by God, has a unique past, and is in a unique place. With this in mind, we’re not about cookie-cutter methods or “should be” shame… but customization and validation. We are body-positive, trauma-aware, and always seek to see, hear, and support you.
Are you ready to GROW in Christ & GLOW in your Kingdom Calling?
Yes, tell me more!