This 45-minute faith-based yoga class will be a gentle sequence that starts with Scripture & ends with prayer. Taught by Audrey Grove (YYT-200). This class is FREE, all I ask is an honest review afterward.
All classes from Hesed Heart are:
- Scripture-centered (expect a Bible verse & prayer)
- Body positive (all sizes, shapes, & skill levels are welcome & will be supported!)
- Variation-friendly (this is YOUR practice, so you are encouraged to modify at any time! Variation ideas will also be given throughout class)
Here’s what to expect with each type of class:
- Ground & Grow – a gentle mixture of standing & seated poses. This type of class incorporates relaxation, active movement, & balance. Poses done on the floor will also have variations that can be done from a chair.
- Restorative – an extremely gentle class that focuses on slow, deep stretches & relaxation. This class includes only poses that are done on the ground (these will need to be done on the floor or on a bed, no chair alternatives will be given). Poses on hands & knees will also have variations that can be done from a seated position.
If you have any comments or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to SIGN UP?
Please fill out the sign up form below to be registered for class. The link to this live class will be delivered to the email address you submit. Please sign up at least 30 minutes before class starts.
Already taken an online class with Hesed Heart? Click here for a shortened sign up.
If you would like to make a donation for this class (this is NOT required or expected), you can do so here: